National Builders Control provides a highly evolved construction fund control management and information service to Lenders, Owners, General Contractors, and Surety Companies.
Since 1986, National Builders Control has disbursed Billions of dollars in construction funds for residential, multi-family, commercial and retail projects throughout the continental United States and Hawaii.
The Executive Management team consists of a General Contractor, Certified Public Accountant, and Financial Officer with years of experience in Construction, Real Estate, Accounting and Banking. The team is knowledgeable and understands the details of successful construction projects from start to finish.
National Builders Control specializes in handling disbursements of public and private works. The company provides valuable analysis, management and information services, enabling the customer to make sensible, effective and cost efficient choices to maximize business decisions. Procedures have been implemented to provide control measures by monitoring all construction funds, budgets and lien releases.
• Original management still in place since 1986
• Professional information from a General Contractor, Certified Public Accountant and Banking Officer
• Provides accurate and unbiased information
• Does not believe in “assembly line” mentality
• One processor assigned for each project from beginning to end
• Service Based. Technology supported
• Bonded by the Escrow Agents Fidelity Corporation
• Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight and abides by the requirements of Escrow Law under the joint control section
• The Department of Business Oversight conducts random audits and requires an annual certified filing of statements
• Construction disbursement payments are documented and proper 1099s are filed with the Internal Revenue Service at the end of the year
• Procedures have been implemented to provide a control measure monitoring construction funds, preliminary notices and any other special issues which may arise during the course of construction
• Upon receiving correct documentation and submittals, checks can be issued and mailed directly to payees
• 24/7 online access to most updated disbursement and project status information
• Transactions are posted daily to a customized database for up-to-date financial information
• Experienced staff is readily available to respond to questions and issues in a timely manner
• Each job is exclusively handled to provide continuity and in-depth knowledge
• Analyses and responses to questions are fastest in the industry
• Over ten thousand projects including single family homes, condominiums, apartments, commercial buildings, golf courses, industrial, retail and public works projects have been completed through the system
• Project completion ratio is considered one of the highest in the industry